- 3 Year warranty on new Denso coils, 2 year on refurbished, lifetime warranty on wire harness and mounting plate
- Fits under OEM spark plug cover and most aftermarket covers
- Tested to 913whp @ 0.020″ plug gap
- Military spec wire sheath, rated to 428degF
- Military spec tefzel wire, rated to 393degF
- Waterproof seals on all ports of wire harness
- Plug and Play (no assembly required)
- No retune needed after install
- Gain HP/TQ (8-20 hp is the norm, mod dependent)
- Greatly reduce or eliminate partial throttle bucking
- Better idle quality
- Quicker and easier start especially in colder weather with E85
- Run more boost without spark blowout issues
- Run more gap for better fuel burn and increased mpg
- Plugs last longer due to less fouling
- Plug changes take minutes less
- No problem prone CDI Boxes
- Choice of satin black, carbon fiber, or Titanium mounting plate
- Choice of standard or “Hideaway” wire harness
- Non corrosive stainless steel hardware. (Click here for titanium)
What’s in the box?
- Assembled JDC Coil-On-Plug Ignition System
- Mounting Hardware
- 15A Fuse
- Installation Instructions & warranty information
Introducing our new ‘Hideaway” wire harness!
This harness uses the same high quality connectors, military spec tefzel wire, and wire sheath as our standard COP wire harness, but this one hides under the mounting plate for a super clean, wire tucked look! This harness offers the same quality and performance as you’d expect from any product offered by JD Customs USA. This harness is sold separately, or can be added to any of our ignition system options for an additional $30.
How is this harness different?
Both leads come out from the valve cover on the right side and are concealed by a single wire sheath. The right side connector makes its hidden connection behind the thermostat housing and the left side lead can be ran under or over the intake manifold to make its connection behind the valve cover for another hidden connection. Click here for more info on the “Hideaway” harness.